Manage DHS Service Admins
Users assigned the Service Administrator portal role can only view and modify services they created. Service Administrators can add other users assigned the Service Administrator portal role as Service Admins in a service the other users did not create. For example, assume
Service Administrator 1 created a service, meaning they are the only Service Administrator who can view and modify the service.
Service Administrator 1 would like to allow
Service Administrator 2 the privilege to also view and modify the service. To do so,
Service Administrator 1 must add
Service Administrator 2 as a Service Admin in the service.
Before you begin
- An AWS VPC (virtual network)
- An AWS peer role
- A peered DHS network
- To configure network routing between client-side and DHS networks
- A Standard or Low Priority DHS with a Peered Network
About this task
- Go to the MarkLogic Data Hub Service home page.
- Navigate to your service to manage Service Administrators for that DHS.
- In the Service column, click the service name.
Tip: You can customize your dashboard with column sorting, column configuring, and services searching and filtering. See Customize DHS Dashboard.
- In the Data Hub Service page, click .
- In the Manage Admins modal window, select the portal user or users who can view and modify your DHS.
- Click .