App Server Logs
Before you begin
- An AWS VPC (virtual network)
- An AWS peer role
- A peered DHS network
- To configure network routing between client-side and DHS networks
- A Standard or Low Priority DHS with a Peered Network
- A DHS user account with assigned roles to internally manage DHS users
- (Optional) To add an LDAP configuration to externally manage DHS service users
About this task
- Go to the MarkLogic Data Hub Service home page.
- Navigate to your DHS instance to retrieve app server logs.
- In the Service column, click the service name
Tip: You can customize your dashboard with column sorting, column configuring, and services searching and filtering. See Customize DHS Dashboard.
- In the Data Hub Service page, click to open the drop-down menu.
- In the Action drop-down menu, hover over Download Logs to display the list of endpoints in a pull-down menu.
- To download app server logs for an endpoint, click an endpoint.
Note: Logs are downloaded to your computer inside of a zipped folder. The zipped folder contains the following logs in individual text files: Access, Audit, Error, and Request.
- App server logs are retrieved for the last hour.
- You can download app server logs that are 10MB or less. If you are unable to download app server logs, contact Support.
- To view the app server logs, navigate to the location on your computer where you locally downloaded the app server logs.