Terminate a Data Hub Service
Before you begin
- An AWS VPC (virtual network)
- An AWS peer role
- A peered DHS network
- To configure network routing between client-side and DHS networks
- (Optional) To add an LDAP configuration to externally manage DHS service users
About this task
- Go to the MarkLogic Data Hub Service home page.
- Navigate to your DHS to terminate.
- In the Service column, click the service name.
Tip: You can customize your dashboard with column sorting, column configuring, and services searching and filtering. See Customize DHS Dashboard.
- In the Data Hub Service page, click .
- In the Please Confirm modal window, select the check box with the appropriate retention option:
Option Description Retain Working Storage Retain volumes of your DHS. Retain Archive Storage Retain backups and logs of your DHS.Important: For Support to restore your terminated service from the latest backup, select the Retain Archive Storage check box. To determine when your latest backup occurred, see Backup Policy.
Important: You must contact Support to restore your terminated service.
- Click .
The DHS is no longer accessible in the Dashboard.
What to do next
Create a Data Hub Service with a peered network:
- Create a Standard Data Hub Service with a Peered Network (Recommended)
- Create a Low Priority Data Hub Service with a Peered Network
Create a Data Hub Service with a public network: