Disable a Portal User Account
Before you begin
- An AWS account with permissions to create and configure AWS VPCs (virtual networks)
- To subscribe to MarkLogic Data Hub Service (DHS) on AWS
About this task
- Go to the MarkLogic Data Hub Service home page.
- In the top menu, click the username to open the drop-down menu.
- In the Manage Users page, find the user account to disable.
- In the User Details page, click .
Portal user account status is changed to Inactive.
- To activate an inactive portal user account, navigate to the User Details page of a portal user account and click .