Before you begin
- An AWS VPC (virtual network)
- An AWS peer role
- A peered DHS network
- To configure network routing between client-side and DHS networks
- A Standard or Low Priority DHS with a Peered Network
About this task
- Go to the MarkLogic Data Hub Service home page.
- In the top menu, click the username to open the drop-down menu.
- In the Billing Summary page, view your billing summary and breakdown by region. Select the time period you want to view.
Note: In your bill from AWS for your AWS Marketplace charges, you will be billed in the
us-east-1region regardless of the regions in which you create services.
Row Description On-Demand MCU The difference of Total Compute and Prepaid (MCUs Year). Total amount of MCUs you will be charged at the hourly rate. To view your hourly rate, see Pricing.
- Total Compute: Total amount of MarkLogic Capacity Units (MCUs) you have consumed.
- Prepaid (MCUs Year): The discount calculated after applying all MCUs Year contracts. For further information, see MCUs Year.
Storage Storage consumed by DHS. Data Transfer Data transfer from MarkLogic Data Hub Service to your application or Business Intelligence tool.
- VPC Peering: Data transfer for VPC peering connections in the same AWS region, for each service and applied hourly to your bill.
- Internet: Data transfer between regions and the Internet or another service provider, for each region and applied daily to your bill.
- Cross Region: Data transfer between different regions, for each region and applied daily to your bill.
Total The sum of On-Demand MCU, Storage, and Data Transfer.Note: For more information about billing, see Pricing.
- (Optional) To view your billing summary breakdown by region, click a region to expand the information.
- (Optional) To refresh Billing Summary to display recent billing information, click the refresh icon ().
- (Optional) To view specific details of your billing, click
- See Billing Details.
What to do next
- View your Billing Details to view individual charges associated with each service and the subtotal of these charges.