Change Password - Portal User Account
Before you begin
- An AWS account with permissions to create and configure AWS VPCs (virtual networks)
- To subscribe to MarkLogic Data Hub Service (DHS) on AWS
This task changes your portal user account password in your Data Hub Service (DHS) portal user account. The password change only affects the portal user account logged into your DHS portal.
About this task
Important: For this task, you need any portal role. See Portal Roles.
- Go to the MarkLogic Data Hub Service home page.
- In the top menu, click the username to open the drop-down menu.
- In the Change Password modal window, enter the current and new passwords.
- Click .