Edit a Portal User Account
The Security Administrator (SEC-ADMIN) can manage the roles assigned to an existing user account and assign a new password; however, the username of the account cannot be modified.
Before you begin
- An AWS account with permissions to create and configure AWS VPCs (virtual networks)
- To subscribe to MarkLogic Data Hub Service (DHS) on AWS
This task updates an existing portal user account in your Data Hub Service (DHS) portal.
About this task
Important: For this task, you need the SEC-ADMIN portal role. See Portal Roles.
- Go to the MarkLogic Data Hub Service home page.
- In the top menu, click the username to open the drop-down menu.
- In the Manage Users page, find the user account to edit.
- In the User Details page, select additional roles to assign the user or deselect roles to unassign.
- Click .