Set Up a Public Network for Data Hub Service - AWS
Before you begin
- An AWS account with permissions to create and configure AWS VPCs (virtual networks)
- To subscribe to MarkLogic Data Hub Service (DHS) on AWS
About this task
- Go to the MarkLogic Data Hub Service home page, and select Network from the menu.
- In the Network Configuration page, click .
In the Configure Network page, update the network settings.
Field Description Name Name for the network. Region The region where your preconfigured network is located. Default:
us-west-2. See Supported Regions - AWS.
Network CIDR (Optional) The CIDR (Classless Inter-Domain Routing) block for your DHS network. If you specify a custom network CIDR, the block size must be between a
/22netmask. Otherwise, we will allocate a CIDR range for your DHS network.Tip: Specify a larger CIDR block to host more services in your DHS network.
10.128.4.0/22, the public subnet CIDR values are
10.128.7.0/26, 10.128.7.64/26, and 10.128.7.128/26and the private subnet CIDR values are
10.128.4.0/24, 10.128.5.0/24, and 10.128.6.0/24.
Select if you want to set up VPC peering Deselect. Not required for public networks.
Click the following link to view a full list of DHS network resources.
- Click .
The dashboard displays information about each of the current network configurations, listing the information and status for each configuration. The status of the network in the status bar must be
Completed. The public subnet CIDRs and the private subnet CIDRs are calculated from the network CIDR.
- To add a network configuration, click .
- To delete a network configuration, click Delete column. in the configuration's row under the
What to do next
Create a Data Hub Service with a public network: