Manage Steps in a Flow Using QuickStart
Before you begin
- Navigate to the settings of the flow you want.
- In QuickStart's navigation bar, click Flows.
- In the Manage Flows table, search for the row containing the flow.
Tip: To make your search easier, you can sort the table by one of the columns.
- Click the flow's name.
- Manage the steps in the flow.
- To add a step, create a new step.
- To edit a step, click on the step summary box in the flow sequence and make your changes in the step detail panel at the bottom.
- To remove a step from the flow, click the trash icon () at the top-right corner of the step summary box.
- To rearrange the sequence of the steps, click and hold the four-arrow icon at the top-left corner of step summary box and drag and drop the box to the new position in the sequence.