Add a Custom Hook to a Step Using QuickStart
Before you begin
- a custom hook module
About this task
After creating a custom hook module, you must refer to it from a custom hook node in an existing step. To create a step,
- Navigate to the settings of the flow you want.
- In QuickStart's navigation bar, click Flows.
- In the Manage Flows table, search for the row containing the flow.
Tip: To make your search easier, you can sort the table by one of the columns.
- Click the flow's name.
- In the flow sequence, click the summary box of the step to configure.
The step detail panel is displayed below the flow sequence panel.
- In the step detail panel, click the vertical ellipsis (⋮), and then choose Edit Settings from the dropdown.
- Configure the custom hook.
- Expand the Advanced Settings section for additional fields.
- To add a custom hook, also expand the Custom Hook section.
- Configure the custom hook fields.
Name Description Custom Hook: Module The path to your custom hook module. Custom Hook: Parameters Parameters, as key-value pairs, to pass to your custom hook module. Custom Hook: User The user account to use to run the module. The default is the user running the flow; e.g.,
Custom Hook: RunBefore For a pre-step hook, set to
true. For a post-step hook, set to
- Click .