Edit Flow Settings Using QuickStart
Before you begin
About this task
- Editing the flow settings.
- Managing the steps in the flow:
- Creating steps in your flow.
- Editing steps in your flow.
- Removing steps from your flow.
- Rearranging the steps in your flow.
This topic covers the first task. The Manage Steps in Flows topic covers the second.
- In QuickStart's navigation bar, click Flows.
- In the Manage Flows table, search for the row containing the flow.
Tip: To make your search easier, you can sort the table by one of the columns.
- In the flow's row, in the Actions column, click the vertical ellipsis (⋮).
- Choose Edit Settings from the dropdown.
- Edit the flow settings.
Expand the Advanced Settings section for additional fields.
Field Description Flow Name The human-friendly name of the flow. Description (Optional) A description of the flow. Batch Size (Advanced Settings) The number of documents to process per batch. A smaller batch size provides finer granularity in the jobs reporting. However, a smaller batch file also costs more because of the processing overhead. Must be 1 or more. Default is 100. Thread Count (Advanced Settings) The number of threads to use when running a flow. Options (Advanced Settings) Key-value pairs to pass as parameters to custom modules in every step in the flow.
- Click to add more key-value pairs.
- Click next to a key-value pair to delete it.
- Click .