Delete a Flow Using QuickStart
Before you begin
- Java SE JDK 8
- MarkLogic Server (See Version Compatibility.)
- Chrome or Firefox for QuickStart
About this task
- In QuickStart's navigation bar, click Flows.
- In the Manage Flows table, search for the row containing the flow.
Tip: To make your search easier, you can sort the table by one of the columns.
- In the flow's row, in the Actions column, click the vertical ellipsis (⋮).
- Choose Delete from the dropdown.
The deleted flow is removed from the Manage Flows table.