Configure a Mapping Step Using QuickStart
Before you begin
- Navigate to the flow definition of the flow you want.
- In QuickStart's navigation bar, click Flows.
- In the Manage Flows table, search for the row containing the flow.
Tip: To make your search easier, you can sort the table by one of the columns.
- Click the flow's name.
- In the flow sequence, click the summary box of the mapping step to configure.
The step detail panel is displayed below the flow sequence panel.
- For each entity property on the right, select a source property from the dropdown on the left to associate with it.
Note: Source URI is a randomly selected record from the Source Collection you selected or from the Source Query results. It is used to determine the properties or fields in the source data, which are listed in each dropdown in the left column. You can change the Source Collection and/or the Source URI; however, you would need to remap all the properties.