Manage Steps in a Flow Using QuickStart
Before you begin
- Navigate to the flow definition of the flow you want.
- In QuickStart's navigation bar, click Flows.
- In the Manage Flows table, search for the row containing the flow.
Tip: To make your search easier, you can sort the table by one of the columns.
- Click the flow's name.
- Manage the steps in the flow.
- To add a step, create a new step.
- To edit a step, click on the step summary box in the flow sequence and make your changes in the step detail panel at the bottom.
- To remove a step from the flow, click the trash icon () at the top-right corner of the step summary box.
- To rearrange the sequence of the steps, click and hold the four-arrow icon at the top-left corner of step summary box and drag and drop the box to the new position in the sequence.
Run your flow locally to test it. When ready, deploy your flows to your MarkLogic Server.