Create a Flow Using QuickStart
Before you begin
About this task
After creating a project, the next step is to create a flow.
- In QuickStart's navigation bar, click Flows.
- In the Manage Flows page, click .
- Fill in the flow properties.
Expand the Advanced Settings section for additional fields.
Field Description Flow Name The human-friendly name of the flow. Description (Optional) A description of the flow. Batch Size (Advanced Settings) The number of documents to process per batch. Each batch goes through all the steps in a flow before the next batch starts. Thread Count (Advanced Settings) The number of threads to use when running a flow. Options (Advanced Settings) Key-value pairs to pass as parameters to custom modules in every step in the flow.
- Click to add more key-value pairs.
- Click next to a key-value pair to delete it.
- Click .
The new flow is displayed in the Manage Flows table.
What to do next
- Create steps in your flow.
- Edit steps in your flow.
- Remove steps from your flow.
- Rearrange the steps in your flow.